[Fot] Southwick alloy front hubs - common bearing application ?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 20:50:32 MDT 2015

Summit Racing has both the front and rear bearings that match the Timken numbers I have for the Southwick hubs. 1986 and 05062   about $50 per wheel for both.

Sorry I don't have a cross reference for the FLAPS.

http://www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=Timken%2005062

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64