[Fot] TR3 with 12V Power Steering unit?

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 15:57:34 MST 2015

I've seen electric pumps on rock crawlers & such but they are really big and take a lot of juice to drive them.
Maybe something out of a Chevy Volt might work.
It seems like the bigger challenge are hand controls. If this person is a para. with little or no use of his legs.
At one time I had a business that specialized in hand controls for sports and race cars.
We were the US importer of Guido Simplex controls from Italy. The same controls Alex Zanardi uses in the WTCC cars.
I don't do it for a living anymore but still assist with some projects, the Corvette C5 6 speed ( link )was built for a paraplegic driver
with all electronic throttle and clutch controls.
http://www.racekraftdesign.com/projects/falci-corvette-build-july-2013

jim g