[Fot] TR? Could hurt your eyes

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:02:01 MST 2015

I saw one of the seven built (apparently not three) at the Sinsheim,
Germany transportation museum (someone else's photo here:
http://tinyurl.com/ow57nk7).  It's pretty remarkable when you get next
to it and realize that those are 24" wheels, which are in scale with the
rest of the car.

Duncan
(Texas)