[Fot] Synchros

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:50:40 MDT 2015

I have a GT6 transmission of unknown history. Visually it looks in really good shape internally. Am considering doing a refresh with new bearings and synchros. I did some reading on the archives and while most of the post are from a while ago I get the impression that the synchros made now (or then anyhow) were of poor quality and that the original were much better and if you didn't need to change them it was best to leave the old one in place.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Marty