[Fot] need 2nd for Spitfire racer

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Sat Mar 28 06:40:11 MDT 2015

Donny Sopp of Homer, NY has been racing his Spitfire (and picking up the
parts falling off it) for well over the past 24 years usually with me at
events at Watkins Glen; Mid-Ohio; Summit Point; Shannonville, CA; and
Mosport, CA. He is known for his innate ability to extract  magical extended
life and service from parts others might discard. Always ready with a sack
full of burned out points and a file, he has finally gone to a solid state
ignition much to the horror of some! There goes some of the entertainment
for the Jeff.

Somehow he has escaped the notoriety of being included in FOT. I would like
to remedy that and need a second to do so.

Gentlemen??

He will be at the Jefferson and Mosport this year sans his comprehensive
collection of points in a sack.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49