[Fot] Transportation needed for a new pile of stuff I bought

Diesel Performance Parts - Info info at dieselperformanceparts.com
Wed Mar 18 09:53:19 MDT 2015

Morning FOT Members,

Ok I need transportation from West Palm Beach Florida area to Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, Tennessee, or someplace Like Birmingham AL or whatever, You'll get the point.  It consists of a square tail Spitfire race car and a lot of extra parts in boxes etc.  There is an open trailer as well.
Best case is someone is traveling from FL to TN with a vehicle that can two a trailer and has room for parts in the car and maybe room for parts in the tow vehicle.  I can pay fuel or whatever if good to make it a positive deal for the tower.  The trailer will eventually end up in Lexington, KY. So if you were going that way I can catch all the car and parts in Knoxville, and you can continue on to Lexington with an empty trailer or some such program.  Or it can all come here and the guy in KY can come down here to get the trailer.
Pretty open to options as Southern FL is a great place to visit but not if you're only there for 10 hours and the make the turn and drive right back to TN.

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
www.dieselperformanceparts.com<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/>

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/DieselPerformanceParts> [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/PerfectDiesel>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_googleplus.jpg] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/104451046659790804057/posts>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_linkedin.jpg] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/diesel-performance-parts-inc->

Phone: 615-834-0066
Fax: 615-834-9923
Email: info at dieselperformanceparts.com<mailto:info at dieselperformanceparts.com>