[Fot] 62 TR4 Race car FS in Ct

George Harmuth harmug at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 17 09:06:52 MDT 2015

Surfing CL and I came across this car for sale. Not mine, NFI, I don't
personally know the car but thought I'd pass it on. The ad says he has
another one for sale as well  - street /track

1962 Triumph TR4 Race Car Lime Rock Vintage - $17500 (Litchfield)
1962 Triumph TR4 Race car.

Fresh paint and fluids just about race ready. The car needs belts updated.
Great cage and good history.

National SCCA race winner in EP also regional winner. Mid America, west
coast, and Rocky Mountian history, with no rust. Early serial number car,
within the first 500 of all TR4's made! Solid, safe, and fast. Great car to
get into Vintage racing. Fresh from the paint shop in bright white with
black cage. Log books back to early 1990.

2138cc engine, twin worked SU carbs, header, accusump, fuel cell, full
gauges, original UK mini light wheels, overdrive transmission! Pics and
more info upon request.

I can be reached at: two zero three four one seven six six two four.

I also have another TR4A race car for sale registered for street and race
ready. excellent multipurpose car. Two top tens at Lime Rock in this years
Historic Festival 32.

http://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/4933267345.html

G. Michael Harmuth
63 Spit