[Fot] Kastner Cup - hotel rooms - going, going . . .

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Mar 3 10:24:42 MST 2015

We've filled almost 40 rooms and have about 12 left.  As word is getting out to the Triumph street club folks, I encourage you racers to grab a room now if you want one.  Might be able to get more, but no guarantees.  Generally, hotels don't want to give out too many at the discount rate as they save some for the full price customers who don't plan ahead.

Hotels - we had two blocks of rooms.  The Hampton is filled (30 rooms) but we have equally good ones at the Fairfield Inn in Winchester, VA, two minutes away from the Hampton.  The Fairfield's number is  540.665.8881  The preferred rate is $83/night.  Tell them you are with Friends of Triumph to get the preferred rate.

You may find cheaper places to stay, but these are discounted about $50 off the regular rate, so they are a good deal for what they are.  If you are looking for something cheaper, you might try the Travelodge in Winchester.  Older, but pretty clean, and just as convenient.

There's very little trailer parking at the hotels, so you will want to go to the track first and drop your trailer.