[Fot] Nomination

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 13:23:12 MDT 2015

As a former TR7 owner I will second.
Jim g

----- Original Message -----

From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp at rogers.com>
To: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Cc: "Jim Bynum" <hobiecat23 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:02:15 PM
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

I would like to nominate Jim Bynum for membership . He has picked up a TR7 and  plans to enter it as a vintage race car.....shooting for next May's Jefferson 500 at Summit Point.

Jim currently runs a Porsche 944 race car, he is heading to WG this weekend for a DE event there.  He races it in PCA Club Racing as well. From Jim:

“I'm planning to pull the motor in the Fall and start the rebuild (which I'll be doing myself).  I have a guy who will do the roll cage this winter once I strip the chassis down.  And then I'll start piecing the rest together.

I'm also looking for any pictures of TR7 or TR8 race cars - would like to use them to get ideas for "decorating" the car to give it that '70s vintage look.  I've seen the Group 44 cars, but don't plan to go to that extreme with the fender flares and fiberglass stuff.

Anyway, any info/advice you might have would be very welcome!”

Can I have a second?

Thanks

Paul

fot at autox.team.net