[Fot] TR4 High speed driveline vibration

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 10:18:30 MDT 2015

I had a high speed vibration years ago with my TR-4A IRS.  It was causing my engine to miss.  At the suggestion of an engineer friend, i took the driveshaft to a clutch and driveshaft company to have it balanced.  I'm not sure how closely the factory balanced them, or if someone using the driveshaft prior to me had done something to get it out of balance.  Anyway, after having it balanced, the vibration, and the high speed miss went away.  Problem solved.
Jack