[Fot] Nomination - Ambro racer

Don TR 58tr3a at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 24 09:50:19 MDT 2015

This may be of interest.  I took 6 or 8 photos of Bill Ames in 1996 with his
green and yellow Ambro at Mt. Tremblant which I forwarded to the FOT site. I
just checked the Ambro photos on FOT and cannot find them.  If they are of
interest to anyone, I can re-send these photos for the FOT "Specials" photo
section.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A

Montreal

  _____