[Fot] Racing rod design

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:58:39 MDT 2015

Pauter has been making this design for almost 30 years with zero cold
failures.  If it were a poor design they would have changed it out of
necessity.  According to a Pauter rep., the main reason they started
manufacturing their own rods in the first place was due to the fact that
the H beam and I beam rods they were using couldn’t put up with what they
were throwing at them with their turbo charged 4cylinder engines.

If you spin a rod bearing, eventually you will break anything.