[Fot] Hot diffs

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 18:10:19 MDT 2015

My first thought was that it broke near the splines.  Greg Solow gained some knowledge of the Southwick conversion after seeing mine and one of his first comments was that there was no evidence of heat treating to the splines unlike the Triumph axle splines.
Perhaps Moser didn't think there was a need for heat treating for our comparatively low horsepower and torque Triumph engines.

Sent from my iPad