[Fot] crankcase vent catch can

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Fri Jul 10 10:48:06 MDT 2015

Hmm. Interesting.
I'm actually in the process of trying to give the Zippy Car more venting at
the top of the rockers and was going to copy the way I have it on the
yellow car.
I have a sealed tube that exits at the front of the valve cover and wraps
around the back to the other side where there is a tank (with a foam filter
inside) mounted to the where the stock fuel pump would go.
So I supposed it flowed towards below the back end of the camshaft
It never occurred to me that the oil could get wet or milky.
This has seemed to work well???
I can't say I have seen any evidence of moisture or poor oil color inside
the tank.  .
Your comments have me now wondering if there may be a better way.
I'm willing to try something different so I would be interest in more info
on the topic of valve cover venting on the 6 Cylinder.
Thanks!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars