[Fot] Towing (New F-150)

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:16:23 MDT 2015

I have been checking out the new F-150's a bit. According to the specs, with the max-tow package they are within a few pounds of the tow capacity of the F-250's.  Since I only heavy tow a few times a year the gas savings throughout the rest of the year compared to the F-250 would be substantial as I put on about 250 miles per week just going to work and back. Is anybody on the list towing any weight with one of these new ones? How’s is it working out for you?

Marty