[Fot] Access to the FOT network.

STEPHEN BOROWSKI biznzman at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 17 14:52:58 MDT 2015

Hello Mark,My name is Steve Borowski and I am racing a TR4 (currently rebuilding it). I have been nominated to be on the FOT racing network by multiple people. What do I need to do to get in?ID ?,  Password ?, Where do I go to sign in and how? Evidently your the man who can make it happen. I have been trying for two months now. I'm putting my car back together now and need to ask many questions to the network ASAP!! Can you help me out? Thank You,Steve BorowskiMobile; (321)698-0946 1343 Worth Ct.Palm Bay, FL. 32905