[Fot] 9 DVD Copies Left

John bfcc at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 09:45:11 MST 2015

Joe's message below seemed to get bounced so I'm forwarding it for him to see if I have any better luck.  He's down to 6 DVDs now.

FOT:

Down to six copies. This will be the last group that I plan to order from John.

NFI on my part. The Summit Point event was captured very well by our unofficial FOT videographer. The DVD will a be nice addition to your Triumph archives.

Hats off to John for his efforts on the behalf of the FOT.

$25 to below address or PayPal Account N197tr4 at cs.com

Contact me, please.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander