[Fot] GT6 Connecting rods

Edward Dunn edunn at transfueler.com
Tue Dec 8 22:10:58 MST 2015

Are you sure they sell a GT6 rod?
Rods are a fairly small (though critical) part of the whole engine build process. In my experience, if you can’t afford Carrillo rods, a race prepped GT6 is probably going to be too expensive to campaign.

Edward Dunn

Quality Fuel Trailer and Tank Inc.
1390 N. McDowell Blvd. Suite G-283
Petaluma, CA 94954