[Fot] nomination

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Dec 8 20:08:16 MST 2015

davehogye wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> I would like to nominate Richard North to the FoT.

Name certainly seems familiar,I may have met him some time ago.  Anyway, he is on the list.

And I took a few minutes to clean up some stuff that got stuck to the side of the server, so to speak, mostly messgaes about TR3Bs.

Finally, a pleasant surprise. A long time FOTer used the donate link to put a "Christmas bonus" in the Team.Net Paypal account. It is always nice to have people show some appreciation for my efforts. This is a great list!

mjb.