[Fot] Racing battery

D V explore8 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 1 10:12:57 MST 2015

Any minimum cranking amps I should have? I switched to a mini starter recently.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:16 AM, davehogye <dlhogye at comcast.net<mailto:dlhogye at comcast.net>> wrote:

I have a Braille 17# battery in my TR3 with mini alternator.  It's 5 years old now and every time I hook up a trickle charger after a period of non-use it quickly goes green.
It might be time to change it out just because of it's age.
I purchased the battery from Summit Racing and if I remember correctly, it was around $150.

Dave H.