[Fot] unidentified Brake Calipers

Stephen Borowski biznzman at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 16 17:19:56 MST 2015

Hello All,
I decided to stay with the TR4 stock front brake calipers for my vintage racer, but as I took a look at the 25 year old units from when I raced in the 80’s the calipers don’t look like any TR calipers. I must have changed them. I don’t know what there off. Can anyone identify them?

I believe the TR6 calipers bolt right on to the existing set up and are more available. I assume they would perform as well and use the same size disks? Any comments. Most Vintage rules allow similar replacements.

I have attached two pictures for you to view.

Thxs. Steve & Matthew
FL