[Fot] Kastner Cup shirts with Clark's and Kas' signatures - new rock bottom price

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:09:33 MST 2015

Amci,

I still have some L and XL shirts with Clark Lincoln's (the artist who
created the great front artwork) and Kas' signatures.  Markdown price to
$20/shirt plus $5.50 shipping (I can't get the shipping any lower).

Folks who have the shirt know how awesome it is.  In order to have the
shirts to you by Christmas, if you'll send me a note tonight I'll mail it
tomorrow and wait for your check.  If you prefer to do PayPal, my account
is jhassall at vt.edu.

Remember, all proceeds from these shirts go to next year's Kas Cup at Sears
Point (Ok, "Sonoma").

tnx

jim