[Fot] GT6 or 1500 Spitfire axle

Pierce, Russell russell.pierce at lpl.com
Wed Dec 2 07:58:10 MST 2015

Well my left axle finally gave up the fight a few weeks ago. Thought I had a spare that just needed rethreading but it turns out it was bent too bad for the machine shop to correct. Still out 0.45. Anyone out there have a spare standard long shaft for a GT6/ late model Spitfire?

Thanks,
Russ Pierce
[GriggersWM Logo crop medium]
Russell A. Pierce
Wealth Manager/ Retirement Consultant
314 Corder Road
Warner Robins, GA  31088
(478) 225-6750
(478) 225-6740 fax
[cid:image002.png at 01CD7488.40D1D4C0]<http://www.facebook.com/griggersfinancial>[cid:image003.png at 01D0BE12.E9A7A030]<http://www.linkedin.com/>[Twitter_logo_blue]<https://twitter.com/GWMLPL>
Securities offered through LPL Financial
Member FINRA/SIPC
Notice Regarding entry of orders
Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.
This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with your LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750
This material is intended for the confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the material to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy this material accordingly.