[Fot] Engine cooling

Michael Moore mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com
Mon Aug 3 07:16:59 MDT 2015

I have and it solved my running hot problems.

I can send you a few pictures if you want, would have to get them tonight.

I mounted it up as high as possible on right side of firewall. I plumbed a line from bottom of it to threaded heater port on back top of head. I then ran a line from top of it to the overflow port on top of radiator. I put a blanking cap on radiator. So now water is constantly circulating thru this line to expansion tank and thru rear of head. I put the pressurized radiator cap on top of expansion tank.

Thanks, Mike

62 TR4, Race car
63 TR4, Street car

Mike & Becky Moore