[Fot] GT6 Front springs

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:38:42 MDT 2015

Hi .
  I'm looking for some direction for front GT6 Springs. Car is used for
street and occasional track day. Currently have a set of springs of unknown
origin.  They were purchased for a GT6 and shortened but don't know the
weight capacity. Anyway they are a bit too soft. Also was wondering if
shocks will have an effect on stiffening the front end. Currently have a
set of VB stock shocks which I know are not optimum. I guess I'm asking if
there is a coil over spring/shock combo with adjustable spring perch that
would work for me?
                           Thanks.  Pat