[Fot] Sad news for the TRIUMPH community...

Greg Petrolati greenman62 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:52:40 MDT 2014

I will never forget the hospitality the two of you showed me at the ELVF all
those years ago. Bob was a gentleman in the best definition of the word. My
sincerest condolences to Bob's family and to you, Bill.

Tonight I will open a bottle of my best wine and drink to his memory.

All the best,
Greg Petrolati

Sent from my iPhone