[Fot] difference early and late TR6 Cylinder head

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 05:39:17 MDT 2014

I have a 1972 TR6 CC75059LO, the 59th (or is that 60th) car after the switch to the dual exhaust and long branch intake manifold. I always that the 1972 model (built in 1971 in this case) was the point in time for the cylinder head change. I gues the head may have been around for the PI cars prior to the USA change.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com