[Fot] Sonoma race results #63 TR3

Tim Pettenati tpettenati at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 11:52:36 MDT 2014

Dave,

It was good to meet you this weekend.  The car looks great and you are doing very well in your rookie season.

Tim Pettenati

On Monday, October 6, 2014 9:51 AM, davehogye <dlhogye at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello Friends,
I started 4th and finished 5th in the Sunday morning race. Best lap 2:06 to the winners 2:01 in the Huffaker MGA.
2nd place, Corvair Piranha
3rd place, FIA Triumph Spitfire, the driver Stan Rinne has over 500 races under his belt. He said I was able to pass him in the quali race because of the old tires on his car. He ran a fresh set on Sunday.
4th place, SCCA Alfa Giulietta
Second race started 5th and finished 10th. Best lap 2:07.
Got passed by a few cars that I was able to keep behind me in the first race as well as a Lister Chevy, Kurtiss 500S and a '55 Maserati 250F.
I managed my rear axle seal problem with a disposable shop towel and a zip tie.
I got some good video that I'll share later. There was some real close racing with my TR and I had a blast.
This was my second race weekend as a driver.

Dave H.
fot at autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com/