[Fot] TR6 Engine Core

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Tue Oct 28 06:54:14 MDT 2014

Good morning,

Ibve received information about a TR6 engine core for sale in the Milwaukee area, in case anyone is interested.  The price is b$50-$100b.  Other information below, as well as a Craigbs List listing.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4719801786.html

I donbt have any other info on it at the moment.

Scott

From: Sam Seward [mailto:srseward at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:38 PM
To: Barr, Scott
Subject: Re: Triumph Block

He just decided to use the second one for the core.  I bought it as a running engine, but when he examined it, it was worn but not enough to preclude rebuilding.  We didn't know the internal condition of the first one, so he decided to proceed. using that one.

After getting the second one to the machine shop , he tore the first oneapart and found that it too was a good core.  It will need boring and oversize crank bearings, but it's sound.

The Milwaukee Craigslist ad is here and it tells exactly what's included:  1972 TR6 Engine Block, Head, Crankshaft, Etc<http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4719801786.html>

1972 TR6 Engine Block, Head, Crankshaft, Etc<http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4719801786.html>
These are the major engine parts from my 72 TR6 engine. We're using a different engine for the core, but this one has no major damage and would be a good core for rebuilding. It was pulled because...

View on milwaukee.craigslist.org<http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4719801786.html>

Preview by Yahoo