[Fot] Fwd: FW: Triumph parts

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sat Oct 11 13:38:53 MDT 2014

Anyone need some parts?  NFI

    *From: *Tracy Paylor <tpaylor_79 at yahoo.com
    <mailto:tpaylor_79 at yahoo.com>>

    *Subject: Triumph parts*

    *Date: *September 30, 2014 at 9:19:32 AM CDT

    *To: *"TRDOCTOR at aol.com <mailto:TRDOCTOR at aol.com>" <TRDOCTOR at aol.com
    <mailto:TRDOCTOR at aol.com>>

    Hello. About two weeks ago I acquired a trailer of spitfire parts
    that I was going to take to the scrap yard until I was told there
    might possibly be a triumph car club near by. I am located in
    Norman, OK.  I have enclosed a few of 75 pictures I have taken of
    the items I finally sorted out last friday. I'm simply looking to
    sell off everything.  If possible I would like to sell as a whole.
    If you or anyone would be interested please let me know. I cannot
    send more than a few pics by email so if you would like all 75 it
    would be easier to send them by text. Thank you. I have blocks (4
    and 6 cylinder), cams, cranks, timing chain covers, heads (4 and 6),
    suspension and steering parts, carburetors,  intakes, pulleys, roll
    bars, transmissions, gear boxes, fly wheels (steel and aluminum),
    a-arms, etc;

    Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
    <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>