[Fot] steering wheel adaptor wanted

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Wed Oct 1 05:18:21 MDT 2014

Having used both the hex style (well worn) and the precision spline style
quick releaseB  hubs, I'd give a strong suggestion to try the splined hub.
Although they no longer sell the version that I used, this is close:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=1056

In my opinion, the splined style fits better and feels less sloppy.

John

On Wed, 1 Oct 2014 03:42:54 +0000 (UTC), davehogye
<dlhogye at comcast.net> wrote:
I'm pretty sure the quick release I used was a Moroso hex style
purchased through Summit.