[Fot] Water in gas

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue May 20 13:11:07 MDT 2014

Greg,

I run two Carter 7 psi pumps picking up opposite sides of the fuel cell,
through a Holley fuel filter and forward to a Holley regulator near the carbs.
The pressure gauge in the dash fluctuates less than a 1/2 pound during racing
conditions, whether I am running on one pump or two. I think that is just
vibration. The Carters are cheaper than Holley's and in my experience have
outlasted them.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com