[Fot] TR3/4 Main Bearing Caps

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Thu May 8 15:25:47 MDT 2014

Ken:
I am a big believer in saving what you can (read that hoarder). I once
threw a set of caps away from a TR6 block and two weeks later someone came on
the list and asked for caps. On the flip side, last year I was given a "6"
block that was cap-less and tossed it thinking I didn't have any caps, then
ran into a set I had put aside.
On that note, I have a set of 2/3/4 caps
sitting on the shelf. They are yours for the cost of shipping, or you can pick
them up at ECR if you are coming to the Cup race. If you want them shipped
send me your address.
Thanks - Ed Barnard