[Fot] FW: : Triumph-MG Challenge at Mosport!

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Tue May 13 06:27:08 MDT 2014

You don't want to miss this!

From: VRG_NewsGroup at yahoogroups.com [mailto:VRG_NewsGroup at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:10 AM
To: VRG_NewsGroup at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VRG NewsGroup] : Triumph-MG Challenge at Mosport!

Working with Bob Tullius on a story, here is what he has to say about
Mosport:

"I have repeatedly categorized Mosport as the most exciting and challenging
track of all. In fact, it is my personal favorite. Having won six out of the
seven times that I raced there may have something to do with my affection
for the place, however!"

Jeremy Sale

Editor

Pit Signals

The Vintage Racer

www.varac.ca

On May 13, 2014, at 7:35 AM, 'Spitfire Racing' spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com
[VRG_NewsGroup] <VRG_NewsGroup at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

A very good point, please make note of this.

I will be at the Jefferson 500 this weekend if anyone has questions. It's an
event you'll long remember.

Just as a gauge; it's about a 5.5 hour drive from the Binghamton, NY area.
All but the last few miles are Interstate roads.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49