[Fot] Tyres

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 14:56:54 MDT 2014

So you are moving the TR6 over to the racetrack? I'd use the 225-50-15's unless the rules don't allow it. Most vintage clubs allow 1.5" over stock rim width giving the TR6 a 7" rim, nicely fitting the 225's. In CVAR TR6's are in a group that allows 50 series so that is the tire. They are also cheaper than the speedsters and can be bought used from the Berget guy.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com