[Fot] Wheel Assembly Torque Spec

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Tue Jul 29 15:15:53 MDT 2014

Hi,

I'm pulling some three-piece Revolution wheels out of storage. The bolts
are in need of replacement. I got all the hardware, but somehow I lost the
torque specs for the dinky bolts used to hold everything together. It
looks like the bolts are 6mm.

I found references to 15 lb/ft, but the info I found is for Fiske wheels,
so I don't know if the specs carry over. I als recall the shop that got me
the bolts saying "inch-pounds" not "foot-pounds".

Relavent references are more than welcome.

Regards,
rml