[Fot] Small journal Spit crank

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 1 06:14:59 MDT 2014

Group: I originally posted this in late May but the last never accepted it.
During my cleaning of house this past weekend I came upon a small journal Spit 1300 crank on the shelf. It has been turned to .010/.010 and is ready for use. Someone a while ago asked for or about one and I can't remember who it was. If anyone desires this please email me; in the meantime I'll give a look see to find out what I paid for the machining. I also have a couple of 1147cc cranks too if anyone is using them in their 1300's.
Thanks - Ed-