[Fot] Best Catalogs

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:56:18 MST 2014

Get a catalog from Wicks and Aircraft Spruce and Specialty (a dozen
years ago I would have said I preferred Wicks due to their service, but
perhaps ASS has gotten better about this). You'll find high quality
switches, teflon or tefzel-insulated Mil-Spec wire, all sorts of tools,
metal stock, and a few gauges (EGT, CHT, etc.) that are marketed to the
homebuilder crowd (so they don't have to have the same traceability
documentation that adds a lot to the coast). Duncan On 1/30/14, 8:55 PM,
Chuck WATSON wrote: > Friends- > > Curious. What are your favorite
Triumph or racing Catalogs? Some are great > for parts and some are
educational. I subscribe to: > > Pegasus > Jegs > Speedway > Victoria
British > Rimmers > Moss > TRF > Dave Bean > And some club newsletters,
but who else provides a nice paper copy relevant to > our passion? > >
I'm not saying these are the best sources compared to some tried and
true > suppliers. Just looking for some casual reading. > > > Thanks >
fot at autox.team.net > > http://www.fot-racing.com > > Donate:
http://www.team.net/donate.html > Archive: http://www.team.net/archive >