[Fot] Sorting through things

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at att.net
Wed Jan 29 08:59:03 MST 2014

Kasb&I've been on eBay since 1999 b& I'm Firesignsales on eBayb&by all
means I think there is a market for your collections. I would suggest a few
things. List International. Tie in key words to your listing like your name,
Brabham, Robinson, Sebring, etc. Offer free insured shipping in the purchase
price (48 states) International is extra and to ship to somewhere like Russia
is expensive although I've sold to Russia, buyer pays shippingb&USPS only
International , FedEx or UPS is very expensive.B
Lots of quality pictures and
historical notes.B
I do several types of auctionsb& some I start out as a a
$1 and let market dictate price. Some can be researched and you can start at
what you believe to be 'fair market value' in the listingb& you may know
exactly what you want an item to sell for and cut to the chase and list as a
"Buy It Now" price which a lot of buyers like, versus waiting and bidding ..
You could offer some of your items up to FoT before they hit the market b&you
have a fan base waiting in the wings that would love to be offered before they
hit the marketb&

Bobby Whitehead
50 years in the Pawn Businessb&. (yes I
started when I was 8) B