[Fot] To scroll or not to scroll

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Jan 28 16:42:41 MST 2014

I suspect that if your name is Hardy, Glenn or Dean, your engines won't leak
regardless of the seal you use. OEM, Rover, or Chris'.

Chris' is kind of belt and suspenders, but still won't cure leaks due to
assembly errors elsewhere or excessive blow by.

I do like the idea of not removing the scroll from the crank and I have had a
long association with Viton seals as used in John Deere tractors.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com