[Fot] Spitfire Spoiler

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Tue Jan 28 15:29:05 MST 2014

Perhaps I should add, for a couple who've asked, the scoop to the oil cooler
(under the rad) also acts as a front-center brace for the air dam. The dam
is not attached to the scoop, it just leans against the scoop at speed.

Making it removable was so I could access the tie-downs on the car when
towing.

--Rocky