[Fot] 24 Hours of Daytona

Jim Norlin norlinengineering at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 19:24:37 MST 2014

I was just looking into that myself. This is what I found out:

*Saturday, Jan. 25*

2-4 p.m. ET on Fox

4-9 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 2

*Overnight (Jan. 25-26)*

9 p.m.-7 a.m. ET on IMSA.com (includes live images, in-car cameras and
announcers)

*Sunday, Jan. 26*

7 a.m.-3 p.m. on Fox Sports 1

Live streaming of the Rolex 24 at Daytona also will be available on the
Fox Sports GO mobile application for iOS devices.

Bob Varsha is the lead announcer in a Fox broadcast booth that includes
Calvin Fish, Dorsey Schroeder, Brian Till, Tommy Kendall and Justin
Bell. Reporting from pit lane will be Chris Neville, Jamie Howe, Andrew
Marriott and Matt Yocum.

Read
more:http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140113/unitedsportscar/140119940#ixzz2rNBwfQsV
Follow us:@AutoweekUSA on Twitter