[Fot] What's the difference?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:57:17 MST 2014

On 1/24/14, 10:30 AM, Terry Stetler wrote:
> Well, until you have to do a brake job or wheel bearings...
Been there and did both on the LR and TR.  The LR is a lot easier. AND
the LR has full floating axles.  Six bolts and I can withdraw a LR rear
axle for inspection without having to jack the vehicle up.

Of course I know nothing about about modern cars.  I suspect my vehicle
expertise does not extend much past vehicles made after 1965 when new
safety & SMOG laws started adding complexity to vehicles.  But I can
compare TR & LR when both were built in 1960.  :)

TeriAnn