[Fot] Oil Pressure Warning Light

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 19:25:43 MST 2014

Allen

 I use an led that I wired into the dash turn signal lite receptacle in the
dash.  Actually quite bright! The leds come in different colors, so your
choice.  I use the other receptacle for my OD lite...no problem seeing them in
bright sunlite.
I've seen other cars utilize a common trailer style beehive lite...kinda tacky
but certainly utilitarian.

lites, camera...action
Nick in Nor Cal