[Fot] TR4 axle shafts

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 15:46:34 MST 2014

I am not in Germany, and I don't know if I'd spend the money to test the rules, but the Southwick uses the original differential "casing", uses the original axle tubes, uses the original brakes including drums and backing plates and visually looks stock unless you notice the absence of the nuts at the end of the axles. It is about as close as one could get and I believe that was the original intent here in the USA.