[Fot] TR4 axle shafts

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:12:07 MST 2014

Ken,

I had this talk with the tech people of the ASN.
Answer:
"A axle upgrade in this way is an advantage in performance and not allowed.
You can run harder on curbs than the car without upgrade and might gain
speed from it. Not granted."
Then I came up with safety issues.
Answer:
"You choose your race car. If your car is not suitable for racing, it's your
problem. Where should it end? One car has small brakes, other ones have soft
wishbones and so on. You have to run it as it is."

So the only thing I can do is to change the shaft.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----