[Fot] Spitfire Slave Cylinder Vexing Me

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 14:10:57 MST 2014

You didn't lose that stupid pin out of the clutch arm pivot did you?
Silly assed corrugated spring rusts and falls out with the simple pin following
immediately after.  I dropped a 3/8 or 5/16" bolt into the top of mine
centuries ago and it was good forever after.

In a message dated 1/19/2014 1:07:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,