[Fot] History search...

Bruce Lapierre fasttr4 at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 19:47:01 MST 2014

Mike:

Do you remember Phil Jannis and/or know where he is now?  He successfully
raced TR4-#46 out of the Mid-West Council in `63 thru `68.  I had the car
restored to original and played with it in the Cleveland area.  It's now
having fun in Washington/Oregon with Mike Mehl.  I'd like to locate Phil and
get some additional history on the car.

Bruce