[Fot] Low volume special order of TR2-TR6 Wheel Spacers. 1/16ths thick

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 27 10:01:09 MST 2014

FOT

This is about the special request for a thin wheel spacer to tune track width.
Sean produced a couple dozen.

Since I am snowed in, I can work on this project and ship tomorrow.

The price of the spacers came in lower than anticipated. Well under the $10 I
anticipated.

$7.50 each plus a flat rate shipping of $4.00

Paypal is        n197tr4 at cs.com

Check is OK, too

This is likely a one time order. We have some extras, and they will go on the
shelf if anyone needs them.

Thanks to those interested and to Sean for agreeing to do it.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com