[Fot] Spitfire Mk II race car

dustin nicholson nicholsondustin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 09:50:37 MST 2014

Ed, I talked to Roger Williams.  Yes this is the former Brad Balles car.  No
engine or 1147 parts though.

On , dustin nicholson
<nicholsondustin at yahoo.com> wrote:

I talked to Roger Williams.  Now he wants
to sell the wheels with the car, that's probably the last thing you need is
another project car taking up space.  He also said the front wheels don't
match the back wheels, I'm not sure what he means by that, offset maybe?  And
the back wheels have a second set of lug holes for a different pattern.  Let
me read your mind:  this isn't sounding like such a good deal after all!
Dustin

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:54 AM, Chuck Gee